Senior Customer Success Manager - Duo Security at Duo Security
Duo Security, now part of Cisco, is the leading multi-factor authentication (MFA) and secure access provider.
Duo + Cisco = Disco
With the Most Loved Company in Security and the global leader in network technology joining forces, there are more exciting opportunities than ever to be at the forefront of securing the cloud.
Our mission is simple: democratize security by making it easy and effective for everyone. We’re transforming security from the ground up by solving the world’s most pressing geopolitical challenge — safe, secure information access. We engineer our business to enable our customers to easily address their ever-evolving security challenges.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding work and that our team is at its best when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work. We learn together by hiring for cultural contribution, not cultural fit, and recognize that diversity in background and thought are essential to building high-impact teams.
We invest in growth and learning opportunities and encourage our people to never stop learning. We foster collaboration and believe in being recognized (and rewarded!) for hard work. We champion a healthy work-life balance. We’re kinder than necessary.
Together we build for the future by designing simple solutions for complex problems. And that’s why we’re the most loved and trusted name in security.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the ultimate success of your customers, including their onboarding experience, ongoing feature adoption, and renewal
- Ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Duo and fully use their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Providing recommendations based on customer's infrastructure and use cases, process feature requests, and engage customers in product betas, case studies, and webinars as applicable
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for expansion and up-sell opportunities across your book of business by collaborating with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Driving flawless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively lead successful deployments
- Developing and implementing tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensuring renewals and driving long-term account growth
- Translating customer sentiment to internal teams and appropriately advocating for strategic product decisions.
- Developing and encouraging a trusted advisor relationship to establish and maintain credibility
- Providing leadership through one-on-one relationships, team interactions, and special projects. Successfully balance individual and team goals.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and helping evangelize new ideas, strategies, and concepts with team members, other internal teams, and customers.
- Partnering with cross functional teams for process improvement.
The skills you have:
- Effective Communication + Ability to Influence: You can demonstrate active listening, synthesize information, effectively communicate, and present with confidence and compassion to varied internal and customer stakeholders while dynamically adapting style & content to a broad range of customer audiences (e.g., from IT staff to CISO) and internal audiences (e.g., from team members to senior management).
- Building Collaborative Relationships: You can proactively collaborate with multiple internal & customer partners to identify opportunities, address complicated situations, support customers through incident response situations. You can influence decision-makers across multiple business units by strategically asking discovery questions, and deliver solutions that work for the customer.
- Active Learning and Continuous Improvement: You are curious and can continuously learn about product features and functionality, provide recommendations based on customer's infrastructure and use cases, process feature requests, and engage customers in product betas, case studies, webinars, etc., as applicable.
- Self Awareness: You possess self-awareness, show compassion & discernment in complicated situations, own accountability for responsibilities & commitments. You can provide, receive, consider, and incorporate actionable feedback to/from your peers and leadership.
- Project Management: You are a power user and strong adopter of tools and standardized processes to document customer objectives and project the health of an entire book of business. You can effectively prioritize concurrent, highly-complex projects to lead and deliver on customer and internal expectations.
- Strategic Planning and Account Management: You can develop and execute strategies for customer portfolio, including customer engagement, risk identification & mitigation, product adoption, customer expansions, and product upgrades.
- Teammate: You can proactively contribute to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals. You can take responsibility for your own actions and recognize mistakes as learning opportunities
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting to you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.