Senior Customer Success Manager at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager. As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will represent BigCommerce while advising our ecommerce merchants, provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!
What You’ll Do
- Maintain complete ownership over an assigned Book of Business of top tier Enterprise customers.
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong reference-able working relationships with your clients from entry level to C-level executive.
- Research and understand your client’s industry and business in order to provide best practices, advice, and guidance to help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to implement plans that drive success within their business.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners that best align with client need and BigCommerce goals.
- Serve as an experienced trusted advisor for both clients, partners and internal team members.
- Serve as a coach and mentor of junior team members both by example and in a structured environment.
- Work with cross functional teams across Sales, Client Success, SBD, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your clients and raise key metrics, like company NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, and manage the escalation through resolution.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience required in managing an enterprise portfolio or direct client consulting within a fast paced environment.
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and best practices in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Strong peer leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong working knowledge/background of ecommerce and marketing ecosystem
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, ensuring team members and clients are positioned for success.
- Familiarity with presenting individual and team based metrics to executive teams, including C-level
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication across various channels (i.e. presentations, email, text, phone, video, etc.)
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps.
- Experience with the the BigCommerce product a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.