Rx Saver is a healthcare marketing and technology company fighting the battle against high drug prices across the nation. We were the first company to launch mobile apps that allow consumers to see prices of prescriptions at pharmacies throughout the nation. Our user interface makes it easy for consumers to compare prices of medications just like they can compare prices for travel using popular interfaces like Kayak and Travelocity.
In this role, you'll grow Rx Saver transaction volume through large scale strategic business alliances including: pharmaceutical companies, large employers, associations, pharmacy chains, PBMs, telemedicine and healthcare IT companies. You'll also perform all business development activities within various national channels to increase Rx Saver awareness and usage.
We are growing quickly and have exciting opportunities ahead for the people who help us achieve our aggressive growth goals. We offer an innovative and collaborative work environment where our team makes a significant difference not only in our success but in the lives of the customers we serve.
Who You Are
- You have a successful track record of sales in healthcare insurance, healthcare systems, healthcare product or pharmacy related industry
- You have demonstrated experience building a high performing, revenue driving sales team
- You have a deep knowledge of healthcare benefits, HSAs, pharmacy industry and PBMs
- You have experience successfully developing B2B relationships
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You've got superior prospecting skills
What You'll Do
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare administration, marketing, communications or related field
- 10+ years of proven experience selling business to business healthcare solutions
- Build and manage a team of Business Development Managers
- Identify business opportunities with prospect organizations
- Build relationships with key influencers and prospects
- Conduct cold calls to identified prospects, as well as work warm contacts from personal network
- Communicate the value of Rx Saver solutions with prospects
- Qualify opportunities and provides required projections and analytics to structure deals
- Perform necessary follow-up using phone, email and voicemail
- Develop robust pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
- Attend key conferences and seeks speaking opportunities
- Draft proposals and contacts for strategic partnership
- Participate in product design and improvements to meet the needs of strategic partners
- Ability to travel on company business as needed
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.