Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
We’re looking for an experienced sales executive with a proven track record of growing high performance sales teams that deliver results based upon superior sales execution. You have a track record of not only crafting sales plans that mirror the company’s vision and expectations, but you have experience providing new ideas to help drive revenue and expand our footprint. The right candidate will be an experienced, data driven SaaS leader in a supply chain/TMS industry who can lead, scale and manage teams that sell a range of solutions in a large, successful and rapidly growing organization. You thrive on operational excellence, mentoring team members, building relationships, and are laser focused on preventing churn. To excel in this role, you must have a strong background and track record of collaboration, accountability, ownership and operational excellenceWhat you’ll do when you get here:
- Lead a distributed sales team of BDR’s and Account Executives bringing next generation Transportation Management and Supply Chain software to the mid-market
- Provides direct, hands-on leadership to the sales team, fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, and high performance
- Collaborate with Customer Success to help drive adoption and minimize customer churn; you will care about the entire client lifecycle.
- Meet or exceed budgeted ARR, bookings, and pipeline performance goals.
- Maintain sales pipeline, drive Salesforce compliance, and ensure accurate forecasts
- Drive and own sales acquisition goals to achieve targets
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for their next role
- Accelerate new hire ramps to facilitate growth with coaching
- Coaches sellers with a “challenger mindset” and solution selling approach
- Leads sellers in driving end-end business solutions with a focus on infrastructure, applications, and services to ensure customer stickiness
- Leverages metrics to drive business decisions
- Works cross-functionally with Product team to identify customer needs
- Works with Business Development leadership to leverage partner network
- Actively collaborate with Marketing on go-to-market strategy, messaging, collateral and demand generation.
- 3+ years of sales management experience; supply chain and TMS experience a must; SaaS sales experience a must
- Understanding of sales process and metrics
- A can-do attitude that enjoys building a positive culture
- Customer obsession
- Ability to think critically
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong background selling to supply chain with knowledge of business software such as ERP
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated people leader managing teams in a distributed environment
- 401k plan and ESOP
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance, cell phone plan
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.