Senior Inside Sales Representative, Shipping at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce named a 2019 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for driven Senior Inside Sales Representatives, Shipping to join a new, dedicated sales team. In this role, you will work with existing BC Merchants, and the relevant internal teams at BC, to help drive merchants to our partner-led shipping solutions
What you will do:
This role is focused on selling partner-led shipping solutions into our base of existing SMB + MidMarket merchants in North America.
- Actively manage the entire sales cycle - from prospecting, qualifying, closing and on-boarding of merchants
- Prospect and target existing BC Merchants that will be good candidates for one of our partner-led shipping solutions
- Qualify merchants on the Shipping Partner’s value proposition: understand their shipping workflows and requirements then explain features, functionality, and pricing that will make the client most successful
- Close the deal and onboard merchants on the right shipping solution. Be the primary contact for the merchant while they onboard, before handing over to support after merchant goes live
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics
- Maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities
- Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years sales experience, ideally in a fast-paced inside sales environment
- Experience with Shipping & Fulfillment a plus; either in a sales capacity or as a merchant responsible for shipping goods yourself
- Proven history of consistently exceeding sales quotas and objectives
- Experience in the Small/Medium business space
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Self-driven, results-oriented outlook
- Persuasive Master Communicator - You must have strong persuasion and negotiation skills - it is a sales job
- Organized - Our ability to connect with the account depends on the data and detail you provide, so you must be able to collect and deliver information in an organized and clear fashion
- Curious - You must possess a willingness to learn about our prospective Merchants’ businesses
- Collaborative - You consistently share what’s working with others to increase the success of the overall team
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for mid-market business customers, service, and satisfaction
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.