Senior Inside Sales Representative at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Senior Inside Sales Rep. As a Senior Inside Sales Representative your primary responsibility will be working with prospects and partners to drive consistent net new revenue for BigCommerce. Your secondary responsibility will be owning projects and lead key initiatives in support of the sales team at BC.
What You Will Do:
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition specific to the small/emerging-business level
- Educate clients on the BigCommerce value proposition - explains pricing, plans and which will make the client most successful
- Role model best practices and negotiate complex sales with stakeholders including peers, executive management, business and technical stakeholders
- Expertly manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development
- Be the expert - Provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), e-commerce strategies, etc.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities
- Communicate with management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements
- Own internal projects in support of the Small Business Sales Team
- Lead others by demonstrating excellent communication skills and articulating a project vision
- Coordinate with stakeholders across departments
- Propose innovative concepts and promote new ideas to grow monthly recurring revenue
Who You Are:
- 3+ years sales experience, including technology sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment with a focus consultative solutions selling for a SaaS or eCommerce company.
- Experience in the Small/Medium business space
- Self-driven, results-oriented outlook
- Ability to lead by example
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.