Senior Manager, AMER Sales Enablement at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Lead sales enablement for the AMER GEO, from strategy through execution, that aligns to Cloudflare's AMER GEO strategy
- Lead a small but growing team to create and deliver new hire bootcamps, on-the-job training, and other impactful training to ensure the sales teams have the required skills and knowledge to drive Cloudflare business
- Act as a trusted advisor to AMER sales leadership, translating AMER requirements into an enablement strategy
- Deliver prioritized trainings, including sales methodology and sales process training, and act as a coach to front line sales managers
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness or the enablement programs
- Own, manage, measure and report on all associated sales metrics and KPIs; provide ongoing metrics reviews in QBRs and other business review forums.
- Work closely with sales, product marketing, sales operations, GEO counterparts and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive globally consistent programs.
- Act as a performance consultant to drive key sales metrics: deal size, deal velocity, win-rate, etc
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years sales enablement experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- In-depth understanding of sales enablement programs and best practices from strategy development through execution
- Experience having designed and delivered sales enablement plans with measurable business impact.
- Experience building successful relationships with sales executives
- Experience collaborating with a variety of internal teams to develop learning programs.
- Experience measuring the impact of sales enablement, aligned to key sales metrics
- Experience building programs for scale in a high-growth environment
- Excellent communications and senior leader engagement experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Experience with sales methodologies and processes
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.