Senior Manager of Customer Success at Shipwell
Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
As a Senior Manager of Customer Success you will be a trusted advisor to build relationships internally at Shipwell and with our customers, helping them navigate from onboarding through renewal. You will manage the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and orchestrate improvements in policies and processes to better the customer experience with Shipwell. You will take the lead in driving adoption, comprehension and utilization of Shipwell products and services.What you’ll do when you get here:
- Build a trusted relationship with customer to help manage all aspects of customer onboarding projects including customer satisfaction, project deliverables, and coordination of internal tasks
- Collaborating with internal resources from Sales, Professional Service, and Product Management to complete onboarding on time and within scope
- Inspire, attract, and manage a team of high performing CSMs and drive all aspects of developing leading and coaching with a high focus on the teams metrics and scorecard
- Ensure your team is engaging strategically with their customers and help prioritize their activities to drive value realization. This includes, but is not limited to, shadowing your team, attending team Quarterly Business Reviews, reviewing all Success Commitments and assisting the team in executing against the success methodology
- Own and evolve the customer journey, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion with an emphasis on defining and demonstrating value to ultimately grow customers on Shipwell platform.
- Analyze industry trends and performance metrics to shape customer engagement strategies and accelerate results
- Possess a deep understanding for creating customer value; design and enable customer engagements across your team that help customers derive ongoing value from their investment with Shipwell.
- 10+ years experience in customer success, account or technical account management at a SaaS company in the transportation industry/shipping & logistics industry.
- 7+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing and negotiating with companies and their stakeholders
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven track record of innovation, leading change, and creativity in solving company and team challenges
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities for yourself and your team
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and lead in a fast changing environment
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Sound judgment and great listening skills
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
---The Salary Range for this role is between $140,000 - $160,000 including Bonus structure based on Years of Experience, Skillset, and Location.
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within our Austin, TX office or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.