Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations
Are you someone that loves being in a Global Operations team with expertise in tools & technology enablement? Do you love solving business challenges through technology solutions? Vrbo is looking for a leader that is ready to dive in and provide expertise through leading a team of analysts to continue evolving our Partner Success technology stack. Your expertise and out of the box thinking will help us quickly deliver on key objectives that will enable efficiencies in the process and drive value to the organization.
Who you are:
You are a strategic leader that cultivates creativity, fostering a growth mindset. You have a passion for technology with a deep understanding of Salesforce.com and sales processes across both acquisition and account management. You love solving complex problems and thrive in change. You can quickly identify areas of opportunity where technology or process can drive efficiencies. You are a great teammate that partners well with others to solve complex, yet rewarding challenges.
What You'll Do:
- You will lead a global team of business analysts focused on delivering strategic enhancements to the Partner Success technology stack from our CRM to Telephony systems and everything in between.
- You will drive technology improvements through meetings with the leadership team to understand business challenges and user needs.
- Using an agile framework, you will partner with the IT development teams to execute key enhancements.
- You will engage with technology and business leadership to develop forward-looking roadmaps
- You will analyze ad-hoc requests to determine strategies & solutions to mitigate, deflect, and prevent these types of requests via automation.
- You will help the team develop ways to measure and drive adoption of new feature enhancements.
- You will actively research industry standard best practices and suggest innovative ideas to improve the Partner Success process.
- You will provide the team with guidance and leadership towards individual and team goals; always striving to raise the bar.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years leading people
- You have expertise with SalesForce.com
- You have a strong understanding of CRM capabilities regarding configuration and custom development
- Experienced leader working with technical teams to implement projects
- You have experience leading & influencing cross functional projects
- Demonstrated scrum and agile experience; usage of JIRA preferred
- Expertise in listening to business leaders to understand challenges and taking actions to lead change
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations that articulate complex topics in a simple, concise manner
The day to day:
Every single day will be different! We are constantly evolving and iterating so every day in this role will bring something new.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.