Senior Manager, Sales Operations at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Who You Are:
- You have 8+ years Sales Operations or Sales Management experience
- You have 3+ years people management experience
- You have a Bachelor's in Business or a related field.
- Required Tool Mastery: Salesforce, full Microsoft suite (including Google Sheets/Slides)
- Ideal Tool Familiarity: Strategic Selling courses, Tableau, Operative One, Confluence, Clearslide, RingCentral
- You are an adept communicator, collaborator, educator and operational leader who loves to unlock efficiencies through best in class processes, training and management of media solutions.
- Team Leader: You have the passion and proven experience of setting the vision and objectives for success while also leading, inspiring, and developing a large team.
- Salesforce aficionado: you are able to traverse and contribute immediately to our Salesforce environment.
- Sales Enablement: you have experience in managing or designing strategic selling programs for sales teams. Experience with programs like Challenger, SPIN or similar selling programs not required but helpful.
- Project manager: while PMP / project management certification is a plus, it is not required.
- Sales operations strategist: you want to understand how things work and why they were built in a certain way. You will help understand how the business works and ways that we can best align resources to get things done.
What You'll Do:
- You will be the authority on the sales team’s activity, tracking, and pipeline management in Salesforce. Be a key partner for a new Client Services team as you build out solutions to scale automation.
- Lead a team of Media Planners who manage the day to day planning and management of media placements and inventory. Help define support strategies for sellers that allow them to be most successful.
- Sales Enablement; you will own the oversight and direction for day to day training as well as the plan for long term strategic selling needs.
- Project manage change: on various projects like financial quarter close, a new sales process, broad account ownership changes, or a go to market initiative on a new product.
- Build measurement & tracking solutions: to scale insights across a broad range of tools and activities. You will pick up the torch, create a strawman, and build a business case for investment in your solution. This could happen across a host of topics: sales process, operational processes, pipeline/forecast insights, compensation/goaling, and more.
- Business/Product/Go-To-Market expertise: you will challenge yourself to ramp quickly on the RetailMeNot business, revenue streams, product suite, and interconnectedness of our user experience to offer perspective on B2B enhancements from a tracking and reporting perspective.
- Infrastructure optimization: constantly iterate on existing architecture and processes with associated documentation for things like diversified revenue streams, pipeline and forecasting, new account labeling and slicing, contract creation, and end to end revenue views.
- You will frequently present to / collaborate with EVP / Directors of sales, Directors+ in finance, and individual sellers.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love