Senior Manager, Sales Training
What you'll be doing
- Identify training needs and develop learning paths for our multi-vertical customer facing team.
- Create and execute sales onboarding programs, certification paths and platforms.
- Research, build, test and execute RigUp’s Sales Methodology
- Partner crossfuntionally within the organization to identify actionable training needs within the organization
- Manage sales trainers and all live training instances for opportunities of growth, expansion, and impact
- Design, partner, and develop training collateral for classroom and elearning trainings
- Develop sales management training paths, coaching guides, and certification programs
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of sales assets against company strategy to identify sales training needs.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to evolve our customized sales process that incorporates prospecting, introduction, discovery, negotiation, closing, and on-boarding of new clients.
What you should have
- What you should have:Experience in training and enablement with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced sales training programs
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing cross-functional projects required
- Experience as a trainer in a classroom setting with demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills before large groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and engaging teaching and presentation presence
- Experience working in a fast-growth company preferred
- 7+ years sales and/or training experience
- Team Player who leads with kindness in all that they do
- 3+ years management experience, preferably across multiple locations
- Proficient in delivering sales productivity tools and knowledge of CRM training (Salesforce), instructional design methods, Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills and flexibility to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary