Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Shopgate
You will impact the success of Shopgate by generating new business through inbound and outbound opportunities and conducting high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts to fuel our growth. By working closely with Account Executives, you will create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of the Shopgate team.
What You’ll Do On A Daily Basis:
- Source and qualify new prospects from internal and external channels.
- Direct outreach to prospective businesses to drive top line funnel growth.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Manage pipeline to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Consult with decision makers to understand business challenges (and/or) opportunities and determine how the Shopgate suite of omnichannel solutions will speak to those needs.
- Develop strong relationships by initiating value-based interactions and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
The Right Fit:
- 1 - 3 years sales experience in a high volume outbound sales role.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time and stay organized.
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Lead generation expertise to include the ability to identify and develop new business prospects
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact predominantly with senior leadership within prospect company.
- Process & detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Lighting Experience as well as eCommerce and SaaS experience highly preferred.
The Job Is Right For You If:
- You love working in an office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- You want the opportunity to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing mobile commerce landscape.
- You are looking for a company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job.
** Shopgate has offices in Germany and Austin, TX. This role is US based and a Texas location is preferred but remote/work from home candidates will also be considered.