At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a stellar Customer Sales Development Representative to help attract enterprise customers to the Khoros brand. You will be reaching out to strategic target customer accounts to help generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. You'll also work closely with sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
- Create and deliver a point of view on how additional Khoros products can help streamline current company initiatives.
- Navigate complex organizations to find the right prospects and deliver compelling messaging
- Leverage sales tools, to effectively manage your territory by emails, dials, and social selling techniques to generate new sales pipeline within the customer base
- Own and Organize complex buyer maps of the current customer base to strategically target other parts of the business.
- Collaborate and set meetings with an customer account executive to help drive more opportunities for the Khoros brand
- Learn stay informed and be able to communicate the Khoros value proposition & complex product features
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 1.5+ years of Sales or Sales Development Experience at a SaaS company
- Strong record of outbound success
- Experience in the Digital Engagement space is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you're not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to customers
- Overcome common sales objections to develop compelling conversations and handle customer conversations