Senior Sales Enablement Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Position Has Four Areas Of Responsibility:
-New Hire Onboarding & Recruiting
-Training New Sales Representative
-Ongoing training and enablement for existing reps and managers
-Sales Operations & Administration
A successful Senior Sales Enablement Manager will be resourceful, creative, and able to innovate as the sales team grows. A sales enablement leader should be scaling their own organization to increase its impact on the company. This includes identifying opportunities for improving the sales teams’ output by testing concepts and pushing the limits of the team.
Build and drive sales enablement strategy and drive the enablement direction for the sales team, including: the strategy for how the sales team attacks its market, team organizational design, hiring plan, lead distribution, and much more. The right leader for Opcity is comfortable making tough decisions and driving buy-in throughout the sales team. In order to be successful, a Sales Enablement leader must have ability to influence across departments. This role requires frequent interaction with marketing, product, engineering, customer success, and analytics to maintain a strong relationship with sales that drives results for the company.
Areas of Ownership
- KPIs for the Senior Sales Enablement Manager are ramp time for new reps and quota attainment for ramped reps. These are measured monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Build and lead a team focused on improving the sales team’s production through better training, content, operations, and communication.
- Identify and communicate key obstacles to revenue growth and develop corrective actions to maximize quota attainment across the sales team
- Gather insights, feedback, and best practices while building solid relationships with the sales team, sales leadership, and executive management
- Act as a liaison between sales, marketing, and product teams
- Identify and develop people and process systems that contribute to enhanced and repetitive sales productivity (as measured by sales rep performance)
- Display sharp analytical skills assessing pipeline and pipeline maturity; conversion rates, stage analysis, deal velocity, tracking movement to close
- Key contributor role and partner for recruiting sales talent into the sales segments
- Assess the performance of sales teams to prioritize enablement strategies and tactics across all revenue types (inbound, outbound, partner, and cross-sell/upsell)
- Partner in training development in multiple departments including sales and customer success
- Guide sales teams to generate demand with prospecting, account development, and strategic territory planning and coaching
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
The Ideal Profile
- 4+ years of sales enablement or marketing experience, preferably in the real estate tech space and/or SaaS sales
- 2+ year of management and leadership experience required
- Expertise in sales tools; Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sales forecasting, territory planning & management required
- Self-confident with the ability to work with and influence senior management
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all levels within the organization
- Very strong work ethic and team player with a positive desire to figure it out, do what it takes attitude
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- An understanding of IT technologies / IT pros and how they like to work, communicate, learn, and have fun
- You can make critical decisions and problem solve amid chaos
Working Conditions Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description