Senior Sales Enablement Specialist
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist, to support our team’s mission of driving productivity and revenue. In this role, you’ll be involved in all aspects of sales training, onboarding, productivity, strategy, enablement, technology, and performance improvement.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll serve as the voice, advocate, and partner to Account Executives, Sales Leadership, the central enablement team. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for the art and science of sales and a solid understanding of how to operate in a sales support function. You have a curious and investigative disposition -- a “figure it out” factor that allows you to dig deep to prescribe, recommend, and execute on programs and solutions.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and is based out of our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Understand and support the unique challenges, needs, and key drivers of success for sales segments
- Ensure the information, resources, and change management initiatives relating to specific sales segments are packaged in a tailored, accurate, and helpful way
- Partner with senior leadership, using data and feedback to identify opportunities to streamline the sales process through optimization and automation
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, and Competitive Intelligence teams to create and deliver segment specific content including one-pagers, slide-decks, onboarding materials, talk tracks, etc.
- Lead, execute, and drive success of sales plays that involve cross-functional collaboration with various internal teams
- Build, develop, and maintain programs that drive sales productivity and reinforce our sales process (e.g. through peer-to-peer learning, leveraging our tech stack, etc.)
- Align with sales leadership to set, measure, and report on quarterly productivity goals to drive effectiveness of field sales enablement investments and programs.
- Travel between Procore offices 2-3x a quarter to conduct in-person training
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years working in a technology or startup environment (including internships)
- 1-2 years of experience in direct sales (SaaS experience preferred)
- Knowledge of sales cycle, processes, and best practices preferred
- Experience building learning curriculums is preferred
- Comfortable experimenting with and learning new technologies
- Previous experience with content creation and content authoring tools (e.g. SCORM files, Articulate 360/Rise) is preferred
- Experience with sales enablement tools (e.g. content management, LMS, sales acceleration email tools, call recording/coaching tools, Salesforce, etc.) is preferred
- Adaptable, humble, acknowledges strengths and weaknesses, able to take feedback well and translate into action
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in particular with executive leadership; ability to influence without authority
- Strong organization and project management skills; the ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects and learn new applications quickly
- Ability to analyze and formulate multiple data points (qualitative & quantitative) and create a plan for execution
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.