Senior Sales Enablement Specialist at Realtor.com
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The Senior Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for execution and leadership of key initiatives across the Consumer Experience (CX) department. They will collaborate with the Sr. Manager of Enablement to develop and implement solutions that improve and enable the CX department at all levels. This may include partnering with third-party vendors, product, engineering, analytics, and all levels of leadership for successful implementation of solutions. The Senior Sales Enablement Specialist will be the primary owner of our Content Management System (CMS), and will collaborate with the Sr. Manager of Enablement to implement the CMS for the CX department. This includes creating a project management plan for implementation, participating in configuration and setup calls with the vendor, creating content to upload into the CMS, and owning the creation and execution of a content maintenance plan for upkeep of the CMS. They will also be responsible for creating training and supporting materials for all users in the CX department to effectively navigate and use the CMS. The Senior Sales Enablement Specialist will also be responsible for supporting a Supervisor, Manager, and Senior Manager onboarding program including content creation/revisions, scheduling, and logistics. This individual will also help support other Sales Enablement projects for the CX department as needed.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Manager Of Enablement to create and execute a project management plan for implementation of a content management system (CMS) for the CX department
- Communicates with the CMS vendor to setup and configure the CMS, as well as troubleshoot issues that arise during and after implementation
- Builds and maintains content in the CMS for the CX department
- Creates training and supporting materials for implementation of the CMS for the CX department
- Partners with CX managers and other key stakeholders across the business to ensure a smooth implementation of the CMS
- Analyzes trends and feedback on CMS usage and presents recommendations on content needs/gaps and additional CMS enhancements to the Sr. Manager of Enablement
- Supports content creation and maintenance for the CX leadership onboarding curriculum, as well as logistics
- Supports the Senior Manager of Enablement when onboarding new Sales Enablement Specialists, as needed
- Provides additional support to other Sales Enablement projects, as needed
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems and experience working with third-party vendors to implement and maintain (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Google Suite tools (Calendar, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Working knowledge of LMS such as Litmos preferred (not required)
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.