Senior Sales Operations Analyst
We're looking for a motivated, detail-oriented and strategic-minded Sales Operations Analyst to help lead our sales teams toward continued success. Through innovative methods and meticulous documentation for reporting on progression and on-target expectations, this individual will add guidance and clear direction to these teams.
- Supports the equitable assignment of Salesforce quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts.
- Analyzes performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Acts as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Remains knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Works closely with Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of contract review.
- Works effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years analyst experience required
- 1-5 years of Salesforce experience/exposure required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data mining, complex reporting)
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of sales team and pipeline movement
- 3+ years sales experience preferred
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.