Senior Sales Operations Analyst
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for driving business and Sales team performance through analyzing sales trends and implications, assessing revenue models, and driving insights to inform Sales strategy. The Sr. Analyst will interface directly with Sales leadership team, providing clarity of the sales pipeline, forecast (predict) and performance (track and improve) in order to capture market share.
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to identify new growth opportunities; develop in-depth business cases and strategy presentations designed for Executive audiences to support recommendations
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive recommendations and influence decisions, including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, business and financial modeling, and operations assessments
- Develop models & analysis to inform strategic direction related to key acquisition + retention initiatives (examples include: go-to-market strategy, distribution / channel strategy, segmentation strategy, sales & marketing strategy)
- Synthesize analyses into compelling presentations and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plans
- Pilot initiatives to validate hypothesis and implement changes to drive successful outcomes and scalable Sales programs
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and action plans; develop tools to measure outcomes and recommendations for improvements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required (finance, statistics, or business degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience required; experience in Consulting, Banking, or Big 4 Audit preferred
- Ability to build and refine data driven and weighted forecast models
- Advanced Excel skills (including running macro-based reports)
- Ability to build simplified and beautiful reports and slide presentations geared for Executive audiences