Senior Sales Operations Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Regional Lead, Sales Operations is responsible for driving business and Sales team performance through analyzing sales trends and implications, assessing revenue models, and driving insights to inform Sales strategy. The Regional Lead will serve as a trusted advisor to the regional sales leader, as well as their leadership team.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive recommendations and influence decisions
- Serve the region as the key point of contact for critical tools used by sales
- Synthesize analyses into compelling presentations and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plans
- Balance regional needs with global scalability, ensuring regional sales leadership has the appropriate level of visibility while adhering to the global sales process
- Ensure adherence to sales methodology and CRM hygiene
- Teach and improve forecasting and pipeline reviews with sales leaders
- Support regional and global needs for ad-hoc reporting, modeling, and presentations
- Develop recommendations to optimize, scale, and improve business processes across sales
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required (finance, statistics, or business degree preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in an analyst role (saas/IT/software experience preferred)
- Strong problem-solving ability in order to identify and solve issues when they arise, proposing options or a solution to the head of the team
- Critical thinker and self-starter who will take complete ownership and accountability
- Outstanding time/priority management skills: Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Capacity to synthesize requests for metrics to determine the meaningful data, correlation and business impact sought out by the original request
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.