Senior Sales Operations Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Analyst, Sales Operations is responsible for driving go-to-market performance through analysis of revenue trends and implications, assessing revenue models, and driving insights to inform overall go-to-market strategy. This role will provide analytical and tactical support and data insights spanning the Sales, Channel and Marketing organizations. In addition, this role will help manage a variety of strategic GTM projects. This role will interface regularly with senior leadership in the GTM organization. This is a high visibility role, with opportunity to own strategic projects that will influence decision making in the GTM organization.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to identify new growth opportunities; develop in-depth business cases and strategic presentations designed for Executive audience to support recommendations
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive recommendations and influence decisions
- Develop models & analysis to inform direction related to key acquisition + strategic initiatives (examples include: go-to-market strategy, distribution / channel strategy, segmentation strategy, sales & marketing strategy)
- Synthesize analyses into compelling presentations and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications while aligning stakeholders on action plans
- Pilot initiatives to validate hypothesis and implement changes to drive successful outcomes
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and action plans; develop tools to measure outcomes and recommendations for improvements
- Review and advise on multiple sales models with focus on efficiency, scalability and growth
- Own key GTM aspects of annual planning process
- Highly involved in the development and management of the GTM reporting suite and key performance indicators
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Finance or equivalent degree/experience preferred (MBA a plus)
- 3+ years as an analyst, or 1+ years as a senior analyst preferred
- Advanced spreadsheet and financial modeling experience
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build simplified and scalable reports and slide presentations geared for Executive audiences
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.