Senior Sales Specialist at Q2
Q2 is seeking a Sales Specialist to sell complex technical Q2 or 3rd party software products, solutions and/or services that are deemed strategic in nature and have been assigned to a vertical channel. This role has an assigned specialization in a product lines and/or identified vertical channel.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve assigned MRR $ sales and revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past sales, revenues and product/solution opportunities in order to provide recommendations for business growth and sales.
- Research the existing client base to identifying new solution sales opportunities to increase MRR $.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers, Product, Business Development, Marketing, Security and other existing Q2 teams to be able to have and/or gather the knowledge that establishes them as the Relationship Management subject matter expert (SME) about the advantages of Q2 and Q2 offered products / services within assigned vertical channel for engagement with Q2 Teams, Relationship Management and Q2 Clients.
- Respond to the Relationship Manager and Client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop, Implement and Measure business proposals, campaigns (both awareness and SPIFFs) for existing Q2 Relationship Managers and Clients.
- Develop creative strategies to increase MRR $ sales to existing Q2 clients including interviewing RMs and Clients to obtain their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare, Maintain and Track an annual sales budget for the vertical channel sales metrics assigned against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about vertical channel solutions (SME) business development practices, marketing activities, clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of Clients, referrals, opportunities and presentations.
- Develop strong relationship manager and client relationships in order to generate high volume of MRR $ sales.
- Manage client calls and appointments effectively for new MRR $ opportunities.
- Define, Determine, Recommend and Implement cross-selling MRR $ opportunities amongst the different RM Portfolios.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Manage and Report the assigned Vertical Channel for Relationship Management sales pipeline opportunities for MR.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 8+ years of Business to Business or Business to Consumer relationship management experiences
- Minimum 5 years in selling experience to managed relationships accounts
- Banking or Banking software experience preferred
- Proven ability to build decision maker skills and experience maneuvering within matrix structure environments. Proven sales results
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Tools and Salesforce
- Occasional travel may be required in this role
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.