Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion-dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials, and a focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 150,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more proactively engage with our customers through targeted outbound engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle.
Atlassian recently entered the ITOPS / ITSM space, and has been growing that business quickly. As we continue to scale up our enterprise offerings, we are looking for a senior analyst to help drive operational rigor and set the strategic vision for the ITSM sales business. This position will play a central role in driving the overall Atlassian GTM strategy around our IT offerings as well as provide some dotted line support for Atlassian’s mid-market sales business across all solutions. This senior sales operations analyst role will also play a role in driving operational rigor and setting the strategic vision for the SMB sales business.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Contribute to Atlassian’s annual planning and segmentation models, including owning the SMB go-to-market planning efforts.
- Develop in-depth and automated reporting around sales metrics for Atlassian’s SMB and ITSM businesses. Analyze the health of our funnel from lead to won deal and identify/unblock the bottlenecks.
- Assist in the creation of territories and lead routing rules to ensure each salesperson has an adequate patch to work and performance risks are identified and remedied early.
- Provide executive business insights and develop reporting to arm the sales team with the best possible story to tell our prospects.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including our process and systems, enablement, and product marketing organizations to minimize new sales hire ramp and maximize deal efficiency.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 6+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, consulting, OR 4+ in sales strategy, operations, or analytics
- Expert level Excel skills, you can build a model that represents any business motion
- Proficiency with SQL, you can join any data sources you need together
- Ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and articulate clearly with diverse teams up to the senior leadership level
- Proactive engagement with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales strategy plan
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence varying org functions at varying levels of seniority throughout the org; basically you can execute as well as recommend.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.