Senior Sales Training Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Sales Trainer is responsible for training, developing, motivating, and integrating trainees through our learning and development programs at Opcity. The Sales Training Manager facilitates all the necessary tools, information, and skills needed to prepare employees. Additionally, the Sales Training Manager provides support to other Learning and Development (L&D) projects, as needed.
Areas of Ownership
- Responsible for new hire training across multiple sales channels.
- Facilitation and ongoing development of the new hire training curriculum.
- Create content for training sessions.
- Educate employees on expectations around daily and monthly metrics and goals.
- Coach employees on Quality, tone, script adherence, sales presentations, and customer service skills through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training.
- Educate employees on functionality of all products and internal tools.
- Collaborate with Manager of BD Support to build emergent learnings into new hire and ongoing training curriculum.
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement.
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with employees.
- Partner with Managers to discuss any additional feedback and/or guidance on ways to improve training curriculum.
- Partner with PeopleOps to collaborate and/or meet to discuss any tasks or projects related to the training class.
- Assess training needs and develop programs focused on scripts, product knowledge and effective techniques that will maximize trainee’s productivity, quality, and customer service.
- Monitors and analyzes employees’ performance to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Sales and Support Managers to stay current, note trends, and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with Managers to facilitate a successful transition from training to the floor.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of trainee performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested.
- Collaborate with Managers to create a fun and positive work environment.
- Provide support to other Learning and Development projects, as needed.
The Ideal Background
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of professional sales training experience, including experience in the development and delivery of a training program.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of learning and development theories and models.
- Proven work experience and skills in lesson/curriculum planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Strong instructor led training and facilitation skills in a classroom setting.
- Experience in technology or real estate industry (preferred, but not required).
- LMS experience (preferred, but not required).
Please include a cover letter expressing your interest in the opportunity and answer the following question: "Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role? "
Read Full Job Description