Senior Salesforce Administrator
Our Business Operations team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Austin office. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you'll have an integral part in managing projects and enhancements on the most interconnected system across business units.
- Partner directly with business units to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and successful project delivery.
- Look at the SFDC ecosystem strategically and advise stakeholders on ways to improve their processes.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, perform maintenance, manage reporting, and assist with integrations.
- Administer, configure, and enhance Salesforce.com using declarative tools. This includes custom fields and objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, record types, process builder, flows, reports, and bulk data load utilities (e.g. Data Loader).
- Engage with Customer Support, Engineering, Professional Services, Sales, and various operations teams to develop solutions and resolve problems.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Evaluate and analyze software products and recommend add-ons to improve business systems ROI.
- Assist with supporting other systems (such as JIRA) as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certifications required. Architect and Developer certifications a bonus.
- 5+ years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- 4+ years of experience building Flows and Processes
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and integrations to Financial Force PSA, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Gainsight is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills