ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is seeking a highly motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Global Sales Operations team. You’ll be a key member of our team and instrumental in defining the business processes to scale the company. As the point person for Salesforce operations, you will lead a team while working closely with the cross-functional business partners across the organization. You will be responsible for ongoing optimization requests of our Salesforce instance by responding to and delegating tickets, gathering requirements, developing processes based on best practices, and implementing automation to increase efficiency. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented and able to delegate, excited to support a growing sales org, driven to produce high-quality results, and a self starter that thrives on learning and continued improvement.
An example of a near-term focus will be implementing a partner portal and processes (we’re growing our channel business rapidly!) while managing integration with our parent company’s processes and systems.
- Help strategize how to scale our Salesforce org (we’re growing rapidly!) and pinpoint where we can be more efficient
- Organize and lead cross-functional project teams to define, design, select, document and deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve complex technical and business needs
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
- Lead a team to provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in all software development project phases, including requirements gathering, system design and build, testing, and end user training.
- Analytically strong with A+ written and verbal communications skills. Able to communicate effectively with different levels within an organization from an individual contributor to C-Level.
- Able to manage multiple Salesforce initiatives simultaneously with the willingness to jump in and help on projects that pop up and learn something new
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to think through scenarios, understand the impact to the business, provide and execute recommendations.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and change management
- Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication
- Experience in supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce.com in a large enterprise environment
- Understanding and experience with security features (SSO, Org-Wide Permissions, Field Level Settings)
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce 3rd party integrations such as Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), Marketo, Zinfi, and Zuora.
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Previously in a team lead or manager role
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
It’s a plus if you have the following:
- Experience with Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Broad experience working with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Finance users and understanding their diverse needs
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred