As a consequence of our focus on the customer, we have experienced spectacular growth. This growth provides many opportunities at WP Engine to tackle hard problems at scale, to deliver new solutions that continue to make WP Engine the platform of choice for online agility. You will be a crucial part of taking our internal platform to the next level both in scale and functionality.What's cool about this job.
We are searching for a Senior SalesForce Administrator to join our fast-growing Business Systems team in Austin. We are working on extending our billing platform to make it an effortless experience for our customers as well as drive Operational Excellence for our Sales and Marketing teams. This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from a technical and career opportunities perspective!The day to day.
Serve as domain specialist and systems administrator for our SalesForce CRM as well as assist with other applications including, but not limited to, NetSuite, UltiPro, P2P Systems (Coupa, Nvoicepay and Nexonia), other SaaS financial (Adaptive Insights), and other applications.
- Participate in implementation and integration projects working with multiple teams to refine user roles, permissions and controls.
- Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, and performance optimization.
- Evaluate system issues, identify alternatives, and implement timely solutions.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a broad range of reports or queries. Design reports related to internal systems for management and audit purposes.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications a bonus!
- Experience with Flows, Lightning Process Builder, and a basic understanding of APEX.
- Demonstrable ability to craft and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Proven understanding of Salesforce.com standard methodologies and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A proven track record to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive demeanor.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- One time home office stipend
- Gym membership discount