Senior Solutions Architect at Social Solutions
The Sr. Solutions Architect will note recurring patterns and themes and document associated processes accordingly. They will work closely with the Director of Professional services on creating and delivering repeatable scalable processes and solutions whenever possible.
What You'll Do
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, some of which may be highly visible or strategic within the company
- Create project plans and detailed scopes of work, including all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Coordinate all resources to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Deliver all projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues, guide productive project status update conversations
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 5+ years of direct project management experience (creation of project plans, managing budgets and schedules, allocating resources, etc.) in any field
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple resources, significant budget, and collaboration with software developers
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A drive to problem-solve and tackle new challenges on a daily basis
- Strong time management skills as evidenced by the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
- Strong understanding of Social Solutions software
- An understanding of and passion for the non-profit and human service space
- Experience working with remote teams
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.