Senior Solutions Architect at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Solutions Architect supports the Professional Services mission of helping customers adopt and extend LogicMonitor. The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for working with pre-sales and post-sales teams to scope, design and deploy technical solutions and implementations for LogicMonitor's customers. TheSenior Solutions Architect is a product expert that creatively solves business problems with LogicMonitor's best-in-class IT monitoring platform, impacting the company's largest, most strategic customers.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Regularly interact with LogicMonitor prospects and customers to scope custom implementations, integrations and solutions
- Assess feasibility and approach for monitoring use cases and integration opportunities
- Clearly articulate the impact, value and effort of technical proposals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Explore and research new technologies to integrate and monitor with LogicMonitor
- Build estimates for services proposals, including hours effort, timeframe and pricing
- Work with Sales and CS to develop detailed Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Work collaboratively with the Solutions Architecture team to peer review services proposals
- Regularly perform post-sales discovery and design of custom solutions with customers (requirements gathering, researching, prototyping and design documentation)
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management and Solutions Engineering teams to guide post-sales services delivery, aligning project team to SOW deliverables, scope of engagement, and technical escalations (where necessary)
- Assist Solutions Engineers with deployment of tasks and solutions during PS engagements
- Assist and inform internal initiatives to expand, improve or optimize pre-packaged Professional Services and standard operation procedures (SOPs)
- Regularly stay informed on product updates and consult other SAs on services approach for new LogicMonitor platform features and enhancements
- Regularly evaluate, create or maintain methods for automating and enhancing services delivery: new internal tool discovery, developing reusable solution prototypes/templates, enhancing Python/PowerShell/Groovy automation script repositories
- Periodically present advanced LogicMonitor use cases, scenarios and prototypes to technical peers
- Periodically contribute to internal and external training, webinars
- Coach and mentor newer SAs
What you'll need?
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Technical associate- or professional-level certification: AWS Associate, Azure Associate, GCP Associate Cloud Engineer, CompTIA Infrastructure, Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA), etc.
- Experience with IT monitoring tools (LM, SolarWinds, Nagios, ScienceLogic, Zenoss, etc.) and protocols (SNMP, WMI)
- Experience in full-time software development and engineering
- Experience with large-scale, enterprise software implementations