Senior Sourcer - Enterprise Sales at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
We're hiring for a Senior Sourcer who will be primarily focused on sourcing Enterprise Sales Professionals to work at Cloudflare throughout the Americas. You will work closely with senior sales recruiters, our people team business partners, a recruiting coordinator and business leaders within sales to build a robust pipeline across the organization. While you may have been a full life cycle Recruiter throughout your career, what gets you most excited is hunting and engaging with top level passive enterprise sales talent.
What you will do
- Identify and engage passive qualified candidates through creative sourcing techniques, while consistently focusing on quality and diversity
- You communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, building long term relationships whether that person is immediately available for new opportunities or someone to track for the future
- Act as an experienced trusted adviser to the sales recruiting team; providing guidance, insights and best practice on sourcing strategies
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric valuable insights and updates with sales leadership
- Partner with the recruiting team to improve attraction and the hiring of diverse candidates
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
Who you are
- Senior level sourcing and/or recruiting experience for enterprise account executives and sales management positions for a rapidly growing SaaS company. Ideally in cyber security, networking and/or web performance space
- Ability to speak with senior level account executives and thoroughly understand their roles, attainment of quotas, ability to hunt new logos and close new business
- Experience independently partnering with senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Deep understanding of the importance of driving diverse pipelines within every search
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.