Senior Strategic Account Executive, Construction Staffing at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Sales team encompasses all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
Workrise is hiring an Senior Account Executive for our Solar Construction group who prides themselves on consultative selling. You’ll be joining a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of Solar clients and further driving Workrise platform adoption across all accounts. In our more personalized sales approach, we’re consistently building lasting relationships with our clients to ensure we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry. With extensive knowledge of Workrise solutions and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend solutions that maximize value. You get excited about finding new accounts, as well as growing within accounts to build champions and increase adoption.What you’ll be doing:
- Building deep relationships with clients and prospects
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Present Workrise solutions to clients and prospects
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Willing to travel and sell “door to door” across anywhere there are opportunities
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel: This role will require 25%-50% travel
- Demonstrated 5+ years of consultative sales experience in the solar industry, preferably in the solar staffing space
- Extensive knowledge and interest in renewable energy markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally
- Bachelors’ degree
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.