Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager at Unity Technologies
The Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager will drive partnerships and business development opportunities with leading gaming and technology platforms, Fortune 500 enterprises beyond gaming, and Systems Integrators.
We are looking for an experienced, partner-focused leader who will establish and nurture meaningful relationships to drive strategic and commercial value from new and established partners.
You will partner with Executives, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal and other internal & external partners to develop and execute strategies that establish critical strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to translate the value of Unity’s products in the context of the evolving B2B enterprise technology ecosystem, scope out outstanding B2B deals, and use cross-functional skills to ensure flawless delivery!
Are you ready for a new exciting job?What You’ll Be Doing
- Our team identifies and drives key partner relationships that add new value for Unity and our developer and business ecosystem
- We build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Maintain awareness of the partner’s top critical initiatives, technology environment and existing projects in order to source and develop new business opportunities
- Drive partnerships forward to achieve the intended business outcomes for the partner and for Unity - act as a liaison to manage and resolve partner issues
- Lead quarterly business reviews to ensure the value Unity is providing is understood and aligns with critical initiatives
- Understanding of the enterprise digital transformation, cloud, mobile, AR/VR landscape
- Current knowledge of the AR/VR/gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Experience working on strategic partnerships that are crafted to drive revenue and deliver market share growth
- Strong listening skills and proven track record to work with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity within management consulting or investment banking
- Experience leading company-wide alignment on partner priorities and activities
- Ability to structure, negotiate and execute sophisticated strategic partnerships
- Consistent track record of overachieving objectives!
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-se1 #sen