Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's Professional Services Team is a dynamic group of best-in-class consultants who partner with customers to define, execute and govern digital marketing strategies, so they can realize the most value from their Adobe investment. We work with senior leaders to understand the customer's business challenges and turn their vision into reality. Our team is thrilled to have the opportunity to hire a Principal AEM Architect to drive success with our customers and internal teams around effective design and implementation of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
The Architect works with Clients to strategize and drive business value from the platform and enable them to adopt & scale-up in their maturity roadmap. The ideal candidate should have relevant and extensive experience focused on technical delivery and have excellent executive presence.
If you thrive in a focused, hardworking but rewarding environment where your ideas will shape both the Customer's strategy and the go forward vision of the Consulting practice, then we would love to meet you!
What you'll do
- Represent Adobe Consulting as the Lead Architect advising the solution strategy, architecture and technical implementation for Adobe Experience Manager engagements.
- Coordinate with client teams and lead the conversation to define use cases, goals, objectives and architecture to support the business needs.
- Build system and application architectures to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Engage and promote recommendations to executive and senior client leadership teams.
- Ensure alignment between business strategies, information technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, devise optimal solutions, and facilitate the recommendations to the Clients and Partners.
- Proactively maintain the highest level of technical expertise by knowing the latest Adobe DX technologies and solutions through internally and externally available learning opportunities as well as self-study.
- Act as an inspiring leader within the Adobe technical community to develop and share best practices and processes.
- Mentor existing/new team members with new product features, delivery processes, project-based findings and support.
- Grow Adobe's architecture practice and share on -the -ground customer feedback with product engineering and product managers to improve the product capabilities.
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of experience as a client-facing Consultant with strong experience in architecting and implementing Adobe Experience Manager across product versions, with expertise in related technologies:
- UI technologies like JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS.
- Technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills.
- Dispatcher Configuration, Clustering, CRX repository, Workflows, Replication and Performance management.
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet/Intranet based database applications.
- AEM sites/assets/forms deployment and migration.
- AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries
- Core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Code Quality and Security tools like SONAR.
- Touch UI, Sightly (HTL) and Sling Models.
- Software design patterns
- Understanding & experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
- Experience communicating across client teams and senior leadership
- Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting results, sharing information, and leading meetings
- Consistent track record of leading execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
- Demonstrated experience working with PMs, software engineers, data architects, application developers & data scientists to plan out end-to-end solutions
- Ability to communicate technical and business strategy successfully to audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%