ShipEngine Account Executive
As a ShipEngine Account Executive, an individual contributor role on a growing sales team, you’ll engage with commercial and mid-size retailers, logistics companies and e-commerce platforms to sell the ShipEngine API solution.
Successful candidates will be familiar with managing relationships with C-level and technical decision makers. At ShipEngine, you’ll work alongside some of the brightest minds in the e-commerce API arena and be provided with all the tools you need to succeed. ShipEngine is the new standard in multi-carrier shipping and logistics and we are looking for individuals who are dedicated to growing our list of successful clients.
If you are looking to take your sales career to the next level by being part of an exciting Austin-based software start-up, take a moment to apply!
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for your accounts and territory that consistently exceeds your assigned sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain a 4X pipeline of opportunities to support your sales objectives.
- Negotiate contractual and financial business terms with prospects to secure their profitable business for ShipEngine API.
- Represent ShipEngine API in prospect presentations, customer meetings and industry events as needed.
You must have:
- > 5 years of selling experience.
- Understanding of e-commerce.
- Basic or better knowledge of the shipping and logistics industry.
- eCommerce experience, preferred.
- API understanding, preferred.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements.
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail.
ShipEngine is an Austin-based collective of API enthusiasts who share one goal — to solve logistics for e-commerce. We build cool services that our clients love, and we’re always looking for like-minded professionals who have the same passions. At ShipEngine, you’ll have an opportunity to see your daily work empower others to build and grow successful businesses. And, one day, you’ll reflect on your career and say, “Wow, I did the best work of my life at ShipEngine, and I had fun doing it!”