Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Business Development team you are responsible for driving growth of Spreetail through sourcing and selling inventory through its entire life cycle.
As a Site Merchandiser, you will:
- Create best-in-class customer experiences for assigned categories to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Define and continually optimize product attributes, site merchandising, site content, product information and photography standards for assigned categories for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning.
- Utilize site tools that improve the experience in the areas of personalization, onsite search, product recommendations, rating & reviews, etc.
- Optimize content performance across key pages throughout the customer path to improve performance and drive conversion.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience for assigned categories.
- Develop and execute testing plans, sharing learnings and best practices across the site merchandising team.
You should have:
- 2+ years of site merchandising experience.
- A/B testing experience.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment