Smart Tuition Sales Overlay
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The Smart Tuition Sales Overlay will help Blackbaud’s K-12 Client team to sell Smart Tuition and Smart Aid solutions as part of new sales opportunities back into the current customer base. This person will be responsible for delivering the product bookings budget for Smart Tuition and Smart Aid.
Key Goals of the Smart Tuition Sales Overlay:
- Increase the attachment rate of Smart Tuition and Smart Aid products to Education Edge and Financial Edge migrations as well as new sales opportunities with the client base.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for growth based on learned client needs.
- Drive ROI and total solution value to customers
- Work with marketing to create sales enablement materials, programs and tools that will help reps understand position and sell
- Present to sales and customers on the value of Smart Tuition and Smart Aid
- Train K-12 Client sales teams on Smart Tuition and Smart Aid offers
- Manage sales enablement content on The Hub and in Seismic to ensure it is beneficial and relevant to the sales teams.
Report on the combined pipeline, bookings, key opportunities, customer profile lists and team performances to K-12 sales management.
- Drive Smart Tuition and Smart Aid migrations and new client sales (increase Smart Tuition and Smart Aid bookings)
- Increased internal and external awareness Smart Tuition and Smart Aid offerings and ROI.
- Grow and maintain a sufficient product pipeline to meet set bookings targets.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.