SMB Sales Manager at LegalZoom
The Legalzoom Team is seeking an experienced, successful, and passionate Sales Manager to lead and grow a sales team to provide a world class experience for our customers and employees. The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at Legalzoom a rewarding career. It’s your job to lead the team and seek solutions that create a high performing work environment and outcomes. Duties include but are not limited to coaching a team of sales representatives, enabling them to exceed their quotas consistently, run weekly 1-on-1s with each direct report to help them overcome roadblocks and chart their long-term career growth. As a data driven organization you will monitor team KPIs and proactively identify the actions that your team members can take to improve each month. We are looking for resilient and optimistic leaders that demonstrate a “never quit” attitude and instill tenacity and a continuous learning desire in your team. Analyze team performance data to suggest scalable improvements to core sales processes and sales training. Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented team culture. You will be responsible for building and inspiring a high performing team of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for Legalzoom customers as they begin their journey of forming businesses and protecting their families.
This position is located on site at the Legalzoom campus in Austin, Texas.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development.
- Passion for people development and ownership of the customer experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in a quota-carrying sales position.
- Track record of overachievement against individual and team quotas.
- Examples of sales reps you’ve coached from underperforming to high-achieving
- Document training, team-building, and sales process plays that work and share them with your colleagues to drive improvement across your organization.
- Strong empathy for peers, direct reports, and customers.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate behavior change.
- You’re adaptable and open to changing processes when it’s right for your team, your organization, and the customers you serve.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Strong leadership skills: set clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team’s success.
- Sound business judgment and ability to handle multiple wide-ranging matters, conflicting priorities, while exploring new areas of expertise as business needs change.
- Analytical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs.
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- You have demonstrated a solid track record of leadership ability with at least 3+ years of experience in a contact center / customer facing setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have a passion for learning about Legalzoom products and obsess about improving the customer’s journey to exceed their expectations.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.