Software Sales Account Executive
We are seeking an atypical performer to join our sales team. They will sell our bank technology platform to financial institutions in a defined geographical region. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing new business and preferably a background in finance. They will manage the entire sales process, which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, securing meetings with prospects, delivering sales presentations, and negotiating contracts. Since the position requires understanding client needs and presenting complex solutions, excellent communication and listening skills are necessary.
What You'll Do:
- Developing and executing on a territory plan which will enable you to consistently meet and exceed your sales quota.
- Building and managing your sales pipeline; balancing prospecting with moving inbound leads through the sales cycle to close.
- Tracking your activity and opportunity/pipeline information in Salesforce.
- Coordinating resources throughout the sales cycle, including your leadership team, sales engineering, and product/marketing teams.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the regulatory and risk related matters effecting prospects in your territory.
- Customer and event travel up to 25% as required.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of software sales experience working larger, more complex, longer sales cycle opportunities. FinTech experience a plus.
- A track record of consistent over-achievement of sales goals and metrics.
- A stellar work ethic and an entrepreneurial mindset; you are a self-starter, a risk-taker, and a problem solver.
- A humble, team-oriented approach. You make the people around you better and are always receptive to constructive feedback.
- Strong business acumen and a clearly defined sales methodology (we use MEDDIC); you are thoughtful, polished, and persuasive.
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.