Software Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Do you have what it takes to join a rock star sales team? Are you passionate about software? Are you ready to shake up the restaurant scene? If so, let's talk!
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon quality, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are experiencing steady growth and are excited to bring on an experienced Sales Development Representative to our team in Austin, TX, to generate outbound sales opportunities and qualify inbound leads. This is an awesome opportunity to build sales and marketing collateral and be instrumental to prospecting and developing new markets across the country!
What you'll be doing:
- High volume of personal, strategic, value-added emails, calls, and social messages
- Manage outbound high impact email program
- Research and strategize approaches to create interest
- Qualify inbound leads via phone, email, online chat
- Secure meetings for Account Executives
- Pre-conference outreach for industry events (phone/email)
- Post-conference outreach to schedule meetings with interested companies
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Record all activities in company CRM
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- 6 months - 2 years in a Sales Development and/or Business Development role (SDR/BDR)
- Software sales experience
- Microsoft software system experience
- Strong organization and time management
- Restaurant industry is a HUGE plus!
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Deep understanding of social media and marketing is ideal
- Desire to progress into a full-cycle sales position is preferred
Who YOU are:
- Self-starter, go-getter with a great attitude
- Not afraid to call on new customer prospects via phone and email
- Great interpersonal skills - you'll be speaking with dozens of people per day!
- Passion for technology
- Driven, passionate, and strong desire to produce results
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness program
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.