---Multiple positions available---
Consulting positions are available in both our Professional Services and Expert Services Teams. If contacted, please raise your preference!
- Our Expert Services team supports shorter term change/enhancement related requests. These are typically shorter in duration with an increased variety of work.
- Our Professional Services team supports defined projects that are typically longer in duration and delivered in a methodical end to end delivery model.
What's the secret of SailPoint's success? We believe it's all about the way we work together – and play together. Our culture encourages both independent thinking, and close collaboration. We give people the resources they need to do their jobs yet leave them alone to work in whatever way they do best. We love their intense, day-to-day dedication, and we admire their commitments outside of work. And we appreciate equally their dedication to seeing our company grow and thrive, and to making our community a better place.
A passion for what we do. And for what we can do for others.
At SailPoint, success is all about our people. SailPoint's employees are:
- Smart, for starters – We look for people who are the best and the brightest, but who are always looking to learn more.
- Empowered to succeed – Rather than micromanage, we give people the training and resources they need, and let them work on their own terms.
- Always in the loop – Our people consistently get open, honest communication about what's happening in our company and industry.
- Community-conscious – From teaming up to participate in charity benefits, to volunteering individually, our people make SailPoint a model for community engagement.
- Ready to have some fun – Well, you know what they say about all work. We celebrate our achievements, our birthdays, our business success, our... you get the picture.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for being the technical lead in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityNow SaaS and IdentityIQ software projects for clients and partners. This is a client facing role where you will be the primary technical resources on the front lines responsible for turning SailPoint’s clients Identity dreams into reality.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityNow SaaS and IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Working with clients post implementation on user testing, debugging, support and environment maintenance.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Pre and Post-sales requirements gathering, scoping, analysis and documentation.
- Partnering with Project Manager on scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
Requirements: The ideal candidate has experience with all of the technologies below.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience in a SaaS software development, implementation and configuration.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with some of the following:
- XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with IAM space with identity management provisioning systems including Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Computer Science, Engineering degree, or 6-10 years equivalent experience
- J2EE certification and/or CISSP certification is a plus.
- SailPoint Certified Engineer or Solutions Architecture is a plus and is expected within 12 months of hire.
- We prefer candidates to be in Austin, TX but allow remote for Senior Consultants. This position requires approximately 25% travel.
SailPoint was founded by recognized leaders in the identity management market who have proven track records of delivering innovative solutions that provide real business value and proven return on investment. We're dedicated to helping organizations meet their service delivery requirements, improve internal controls and manage the risks associated with access to sensitive data and applications across the enterprise. Our unique approach empowers businesses to improve visibility and control of their identity environment and manage risk to acceptable levels to the business.
SailPoint IdentityIQ provides a complete, unified solution for compliance management and user lifecycle management that reduces deployment cost and complexity. Unlike traditional approaches to identity management which treat governance, compliance, and provisioning as separate activities, often spread across multiple, disjointed products, IdentityIQ provides a unified approach leveraging a common identity governance framework to consistently apply business and security policy, role and risk models across all access-related activities.
Read Full Job Description