Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make better decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and Edge/IoT continues to proliferate, 100% data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for enterprises to be successful at scale. However we have reached a tipping point where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value we create with the data.
Positioned as an Enterprise Data Virtualization company, we leverage a deep portfolio of inventions that modernize data access by simplifying, accelerating, and enabling improved control over data. We are based in Austin and Palo Alto, and we are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete revolution in the way enterprises access data. Our team wakes up every day energized by our mission to unlock human potential through the power of data. Solving this incredibly difficult access problem will lead to a super evolution across in industries like Healthcare and Transportation.
If you want to join a team who will make a huge impact on the future, this is what we are looking for:
Molecula is looking to bring on a Solutions Engineer to provide sales support, manage pilot projects, as well as lead and manage client implementations post sale . We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering high value, exceeding client expectations, and constantly contributing to operational efficiencies. You will play a critical role in our sales and onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and engineering managing pilot or proof of concept projects with clients
- Work with our sales team and lead client demos
- Become a subject matter expert of the Molecula platform, capabilities, and underlying core technology, Pilosa
- Define and document implementation steps for ingestion from data pipelines such as Kafka, data warehouses such as S3, or change data capture feeds such as Golden Gate
- Collaborate and advise best practices, such as data mapping and hardware provisioning, for implementation with Molecula client base.
- Document use cases and case studies of Molecula clients for product and marketing purposes
- Communicate client feedback to internal teams, work with product to coordinate asks on product roadmap
- Establish implementation metrics, continuous measurement with a goal of repeatable processes
In this position, you will be expected to have—and the propensity to build upon—the following requirements:
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 7+ years experience with Go or other concurrent programming language - multithreaded or coroutine based
- Experience supporting sales and post sale activity and implementation
- Experience with distributed computing systems
- Experience with a variety of data stores (i.e. relational, noSQL, graph, Hadoop) and data pipelines (i.e. Apache Kafka)
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases and caching technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills with the ability to work in a stakeholder facing capacity
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment