AffiniPay is looking for a Solution Implementation Engineer to help install, configure, and test integrations between business software systems (primarily on premise) and AffiniPay’s cloud-based payment solutions. You’ll work closely with our Custom Solutions team to roll out solutions that fill business workflow gaps as well as coordinate with other external third-parties to assist in the building of external solutions. This role requires someone that is a very quick learner and easily moves from technology-to-technology.
- Interact with customers and partners to tailor solutions to their needs
- Installation and upgrade of commercial financial applications (Aderant, SAP, etc.)
- Configuration, customization and support of Aderant Classic and Expert applications
- Working to improve processes and technologies
- Training support and sales on new features and integrations
- Work with users to determine functional requirements of new features or changes.
- Understand integrated enterprise solutions that are composed of both commercial software packages and custom applications
- Anticipate, identify, and articulate problem areas and work with internal IT, Finance, and vendors to devise solutions
- BS Degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills communicating with technical and non-technical people, both internal and external facing
- Expert level experience with on premise infrastructure, specifically Microsoft technologies
- Extensive experience working with and implementing solutions using Aderant
- Extensive experience in managing enterprise applications typically used in law firms
- Experience in related IT disciplines, such as network engineering, database administration, computer operations, and production support
- Prior work with a legal or other professional services firm is preferred
- Experience working with and implementing solutions using Salesforce, Quickbooks, and other accounting software systems
- Experience translating customer needs into appropriate solutions
- Experience with SQL and familiarity with databases such as MS SQL Server, Postgres or MySql
- Familiar with AWS offerings including Lambda, Aurora, CloudFront and S3
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401K with automatic 5% company contribution
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
- 100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Open PTO plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Fun offsite quarterly meetings
- AffiniPay Swag Package
- Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.