SpyCloud is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect. As the bridge between Engineering and customers, this individual will be expert in showing customers how to realize the value of SpyCloud solutions for their unique environments.Who you are
You are a logical, creative thinker who thrives on tailoring solutions to best fit customers needs. You love to solve complex, technical challenges. You appreciate being part of a team that values collaboration and your unique contribution. Your strong and broad technical background makes you an excellent troubleshooter. You are able to see the big picture and connect the puzzle pieces in ways that are helpful to customers. You are known for your ability to prioritize, multi-task and quickly shift contexts.What you will work on
- Engage regularly with customers to offer architectural and implementation guidance to their engineering te
- Handle and resolve more complex customer issues involving implementation, performance and scalability, Serve as the escalation point for Customer Support.
- Follow up with customers to verify solutions are successful.
- Demonstrate SpyCloud products to prospective customers when extra technical depth is needed.
- Engage with SpyCloud engineering team daily to keep up with product changes.
- Summarize, communicate and escalate customer experiences to ensure constant improvement of SpyCloud solutions.
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role, focused on delivering optimal Saas-based solutions, preferably in cybersecurity.
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering high quality production software
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience with high level programming language like (Python, Java, C#, etc)
- Experience with a relational database
- Experience with a NoSQL database
- Experience with AWS (Azure and GCP are a plus)
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with technologies that we use (Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Serverless Architecture, AWS)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant security fields, or comparable experience.