Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role
Our Solutions Consultants are the product experts to our Account Executive team. Working alongside the AEs, they leverage their previous experience with SaaS based solutions to expertly deliver Kazoo product demonstrations and share technical/product knowledge to prospects and customers. They are also key partners in maintaining cross-functional relationships with product, engineering, and customer success in order to effectively communicate the latest product features and customer needs.
Usually coming from either a sales/pre-sales, professional services, or customer success background, our Solutions Consultants have a natural technical curiosity and understand the challenges our HR customers face. They possess the ability to take a complex topic and make it easily understood to an audience
What you'll do:
- Deliver technical product demonstrations to key stakeholders including CEO, CIO/CTO, CHRO, and CFO Configure and customize demo instances to align to a prospect’s desired process Conduct POC’s (proof-of-concept) – in-depth Product Walk-thrus – with key stakeholders from a prospect’s team to test product functionality
- Communicate the use of Kazoo’s technical integrations
- Act as the Industry Subject Matter Expert and provide guidance to qualifying prospects leveraging Kazoo’s best practices
- Partner with Account Executives in response to RFIs and RFPs Demonstrate knowledge of Performance Management & Recognition and Rewards Systems Partner cross-functionally with internal teams (Product, Customer Success, Engineering, Sales Enablement) to understand process or product changes and communicate those internally and externally Synthesize prospects’ product feedback requests and effectively communicate to Kazoo product team for prioritization
- Understand the product roadmap with key dates to ensure accurate communication to both the prospects and account executive team
- Anticipate risks and barriers to pre- and post-launch customer engagement with the Kazoo software
- Anticipate and address issues that may arise and find solutions that exceed prospects’ expectations
What You'll Need To Be Successful:
- 3+ years of solution consulting, customer success, or sales experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for connecting with customers/prospective customers and delivering relevant and compelling presentations
- Experience presenting solutions to your customer’s business challenges in a consultative manner
- A track record of overcoming technical and security challenges
- Familiarity with the SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment and be agile to the changes of the business
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 12 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.