Big things are happening at QuotaPath and we are looking for experienced and passionate Solutions Consultants to join our team. The right candidate will develop a deep technical and functional understanding of QuotaPath’s capabilities and our customers’ needs to act as an overall advisor and advocate throughout the customer journey. This candidate will collaborate closely with account management and sales as well as engineering, product, and marketing to effectively respond to sales opportunities and drive product oriented conversations with our customers. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers. You’ll serve as a subject matter expert helping to solve operational challenges that allow our customers to better utilize QuotaPath's value.
You'll be working directly with decision makers at the highest level of organizations to help solve specific problems related to their business. Sales reps need to calculate their commissions. Sales managers need to motivate their reps. VPs need to provide transparency in pay. Finance and Revenue Operations need to pay commissions painlessly. Understanding, empathizing, and providing solutions for these various personas and their pain points will be key to this role's success.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
- Consult with customers and prospects about the best way to solve operational challenges relating to QuotaPath
- Contribute to team and company success by sharing knowledge and key learnings
- Navigate complex commission environments as the customer-facing product expert on onboarding and new business calls
- Own technical discovery sessions with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Present solutions with confidence to all levels of leadership and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Act as the voice of the customer and keep our Product team informed on insights, trends and opportunities.
- Be hands on, high-touch and passionate about solving problems
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role i.e. Presales, Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Account Manager, Software Developer, Technical Support, QA Engineer, Business Analyst, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication with the ability to connect to audiences of all levels of technical, business and organization responsibilities
- Experience with administration, customization, and automation of Salesforce, Hubspot, and other CRMs
- Obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, support, marketing, and other functions
- Strong collaborator that finds it easy to work with team members to drive a great team culture
- Skilled at problem-solving, navigating challenging situations, and guiding clients through decision-making processes
- Expertise with building Excel spreadsheets
- Bonus points for experience with a programming language (e.g., SQL, Python)
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, fair, and inclusive that is built on transparency, collaboration, and trust. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people.
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members.We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for selling an amazing product, we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.