The Solutions Sales Specialist for Version Control & DevOps, will be a senior sales leader with our Create Sales Organization! By partnering with resources to advance the sales process, this will drive business growth and achieve or exceed quarterly revenues.
This role will work with customers to identify new engagements that align with their business strategy. Together with Unity’s sales force, and professional services teams, you will target account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will focus in business-management, being adaptable to a culture of accountability and building a strong and active business network.
Your time will be spent as a key trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Unity Solutions. You will lead the technical and business decision makers at customers, by tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
Are you ready for your next adventure? Let's drive customer satisfaction, by monitoring the impact and levels of solutions deployed!Qualification:
- Experience selling business solutions to medium/large customers with a focus on Version Control Systems and Development pipelines, in gaming, VR/AR/MR or 3D customers
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, partner and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and deal negotiation
- Ability to tackle customer development workflow and pipeline’s problems through Version Control & DevOps technologies
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate the business value of Unity’s solutions and have a firm understanding of Unity’s strategies and products relative to major Unity’s competitors preferred
- Understanding of the main version control system in the market (Plastic SCM, Git-based systems, SVN and Perforce) and/or complementing solutions
- Experience leading large Version Control deals in Gaming, VR/AR/MR or 3D in vertical markets
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.