Sr Account Executive
Sr Account Executive
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted “Top Ten Places to Work” for the last four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
About OE’s Sales Team:
OE has been voted the “Top Ten Places to Work” for three consecutive years; we have created an environment where people want to come into work everyday. Our Inside Sales group, is a collaborative team, who hold themselves to high standards and execute. The team celebrates the wins and consistently works to surpass the goals. Management supports team members with career development to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are a high-energy Sr Account Executive who has a history of successfully building a book of business and smashing targets, then this may be the position for you!
We're looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people to join our stellar inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! If you’re interested in aggressive career path opportunities, an incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a celebratory and positive work culture – we want to meet you! We are targeting candidates with at least 3 to 5+ years of cold calling experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment and experience selling for a software company.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a solid sales strategy
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs; building long term relationships
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to document progress
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing the sale
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
What you bring to the table:
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and are highly self-motivated
- Experience working with transactional sales cycles with mid sized businesses.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence, and motivate at all levels of the organization
- Have a passion for selling and a true “Hunter” mentality
- 3 to 5+ years of inside technology sales experience, with a history of success in a metrics driving environment
- Experience selling SaaS solutions is preferred
- Must be flexible, able to embrace change and learn new sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce or other CRM
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission upside plus quarterly bonus
- Daily/Monthly/Annually chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Leadership / Career Development Programs
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) - active the first of the month following, 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually plus a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- Casual dress and music rocking all day
- An awesome work environment and culture
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016