Sr Business Development Representative
Senior Business Development Representative – Austin, TX
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Development Representative to evangelize the ThousandEyes platform into top Software, Financial, and E-commerce companies. In this role, you will be linked with a team of sales counterparts helping to penetrate new companies.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email through 50-70 contacts per day)
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with ThousandEyes’ platform
- Engage with cross-functional resources including sales, senior leadership, marketing and others to drive business in your account base
- Assume an active role in executing your team’s territory growth plan
- Experience in outbound business development. Preferably software and/or SaaS offerings.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Positive attitude, High energy, relentless drive and a built-in sense of urgency
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of outbound B2B software sales experience or a similar combination of work experience and education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Stock Options
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance; Flexible Spending Account; 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered breakfast and lunch every day, Commuter benefits, and Gym membership subsidy
- Community kitchen fully stocked with healthy food and beverages
- Awesome swag including hoodies, backpacks and your very own superhero alter ego
- Laptop provided to all employees (Mac or PC)
ThousandEyes – Thrive in a Connected World