Sr. Director, Sales Operations at LegalZoom
At LegalZoom, we’re passionate about our customers because we know our products and services help achieve their dreams.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating in high-growth companies, be comfortable with driving decisions through data & analytics, creating the analysis, influencing others and be able to think critically to solve complex problems. Our Sr. Director of Sales Operations will enable and support the revenue goals and strategic objectives and will be responsible for leading the sales strategy implementation and will report directly into our VP of Sales with a strong dotted line to our VP of Customer Care. The Director of Sales Operations will also drive Sales Enablement and Workforce planning strategies across the entire organization, and also own customer experience analytics. We’re dedicated to our employees and we’re seeking an individual who brings a positive attitude, excellent soft skills and approachability.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver on the company’s revenue growth objectives and sales strategies.
- Lead a Sales Enablement team responsible for implementing training, communication plans, change management and other processes to improve sales performance.
- Lead the Workforce Management Team responsible for forecasting staffing requirements based on business analytics
- Lead Quality Assurance and Compliance teams that focuses on and monitor sales methodology, product knowledge and processes
- Own the customer experience and CSAT analytics for the contact center.
- Manage the Operations team in developing and driving our sales strategic roadmap, including enabling efficiencies to the core business as well as establishing new channels of revenue for Sales.
- Drive sales productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems.
- Be a stakeholder as a member of our leadership team to drive sustainable profitable revenue growth, employee engagement, and engender customer success.
- Work hand in hand with our VP of Sales and VP of Customer Care to drive alignment across revenue and customer experience strategies.
- Engage cross-functionally with marketing, product, finance, and operations to execute corporate strategies across the contact center.
- Use data analytics to drive sales strategies and develop creative, scalable data-driven solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in a Business, Sales, or Marketing field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field).
- 10+ years of work experience in Sales or Sales operations leadership (experience in the legal industry preferred).
- Proven stakeholder management experience including managing multiple partners simultaneously including the ability to effectively collaborate and influence to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with inside sales, customer care, and account management organizations