Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking to hire for our team! One of Adobe's primary goals is to continue the growth of the company as an innovative and significant provider of enterprise-class software solutions. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive, based in the Eastern US, will be responsible for building and growing business for Adobe's Commercial business, focused on two key business areas: the Creative Cloud and the Document Cloud
This role will also partner with the larger field sales team for Digital Experience and Digital Media solutions and services. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. The role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with customers, partners and other internal sales personnel! This individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to use cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
What you'll do
- Sell the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud platforms. Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business within the territory.
- Acquire and maintain a solid understanding of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Merge the needs of the client with the Adobe offering.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecast sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives. This includes maintain accurate and detailed reporting.
- Convert customer challenges into sales opportunities.
- Build strong, positive relationships with the client as well as Adobe's internal solution business units by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Increase overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with various product business units within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years proven track-record of enterprise level outside field sales experience, preferably within software.
- Consistent track record selling Enterprise Solutions. Knowledge of both Cloud and on premise solutions helpful.
- Value Selling Account Management experience a plus.
- Proven presentation, reporting, and CRM skills.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external clients & resources.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving them.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Creative problem-solving approach.