As the S.r Manager of Sales Operations, Americas (AMS) you will support and lead functions essential to field sales support and productivity. You’re someone that has developed a team of analysts in past roles, so you know how to motivate and inspire smart, driven professionals. You love working both strategically and tactically to manage factors your customers (Sales Leaders) care about the most. However, you’ve also “seen it all” so you know when to apply gentle reminders to ensure sales compliance 😉. Some days you may build complicated models or dashboards for sales planning, other days you may need to jump into SFDC to update records. Either way, you’re the type of person that takes pride in being the “Swiss Army Knife” within an organization. What excites you even more is knowing that no day is the same. Every project varies in complexity, and you thrive in it. You are extremely business & customer focused, able to work with minimal instruction and oversight—you hate micromanagement and hope to receive the trust you expect & deserve since you know how to manage up. You are known to deliver high-quality outputs in a dynamic work environment, gracefully juggling deadlines while still having fun. This role is also very cross functional, so you will have the opportunity to learn from Finance, Marketing/Demand Gen, Customer Success, and even Product.
- Grow, manage, develop and mentor a team. Emulate actions that other sales leaders or sales ops professionals would want to mimic.
- Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional teams to develop, implement and run a sales planning process to support growth and scale. This includes capacity modeling, headcount planning, and business segmentation projections.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and finance to design and optimize sales compensation plans including quota setting and territory optimization.
- Teach and improve forecasting and pipeline reviews with sales leaders.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting, modeling, and presentations for business reviews and executive leadership briefings.
- Develop methods to optimize, scale, and improve business processes across Sales.
- Provide support to critical tools that Sales use every day. This includes understanding the technology landscape for tools we need to acquire.
- Secure critical buy-in for new initiatives or processes.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in a business analysis function or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years managing or leading a team; relevant experience in enterprise software sales is preferred
- Demonstrated success in growing organizations and teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of O365, especially Excel (you understand when to use Index Match, Getpivotdata, Arrays Formulas, etc. If you don’t, you have a huge appetite to quickly learn)
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- You prefer using Slack vs email (BONUS: having a strong Giphy game in Slack).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description