Sr. Manager - Sales Operations (AMS) at SailPoint
The Head of Sales Operations Americas (AMS) supports achievement of revenue goals and strategic objectives by providing AMS senior management with operational support around sales reporting, forecasting, sales compensation/quotas, financial analysis, and actionable recommendations. In this position, you will support our SVP of AMS sales and lead functions essential to field operations and productivity for the region. We are looking for a highly effective data-driven leader that is forward-thinking with a track record of driving results by increasing sales efficiencies to improve sales productivity. Additionally, this person must have extensive experience in the SaaS industry, with a broad spectrum of experience across sales and sales operations. You are someone that has developed a team of analysts in past roles, so you know how to motivate and inspire smart, driven professionals. This role is also very cross functional, so you will have the opportunity to learn from Finance, Marketing/Demand Gen, Customer Success, and even Product. This position is centralized within our Revenue Operations organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to the SVP of AMS Sales.
- Proactively develop methods to optimize, scale, and improve business processes across Sales. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Ability to analyze results and trends to aide in strategic decision making for the business.
- Attain alignment across the revenue operations team to break down silos and fuel revenue growth.
- Be a change agent not afraid to disrupt the orthodoxy.
- Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional teams to develop, implement and run a sales planning process to support growth and scale. This includes capacity modeling, headcount planning, and business segmentation projections.
- Proactively monitors and ensures the highest levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning and forecasting efforts. Intense focus on building structure and repeatable processes that will allow us to efficiently run and accurately forecast our largest business segment.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and finance to design and optimize sales compensation plans including quota setting and territory optimization.
- Manage and evolve forecasting and pipeline reviews with sales leaders.
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting, modeling, and presentations for business reviews and executive leadership briefings.
- Provide support to critical tools that Sales use every day. This includes understanding the technology landscape for tools we need to acquire.
- Secure critical buy-in for new initiatives or processes.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ Years of experience in a sales operation, business planning, or strategic planning
- 4+ years managing or leading a team
- Excellent proficiency with SFDC (SalesForce)
- Experience with various Sales & Marketing technology platforms; including Clari, 6Sense, Tableau, RingLead, and other tools across the technology stack
- Demonstrated success in growing organizations and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
HQ in Austin preferred but open to US - Remote
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.